Friday, October 5, 2012

What beautiful babies I have!

I picked up my new batch of beautiful kittens tonight. These lucky little ones came to us from Washington County, VA and they are ready to take NOVA by storm! First things first, they all got bathes! I gently scrubbed them down, dried them off, and brushed their fluffy coats out. They were all so gentle and sweet. After bath time they got to explore their very own room filled with toys and kitty trees.

I can already see their personalities coming out. The black fluffy boys are a little more reserved than the tortie girls who have been bouncing around. The bigger tortie girl is absolutely gorgeous and bouncing off the walls with excitement. I've nicknamed her Trouble.


The smaller tortie girl is the runt of the litter and super curious. She is very brave and has to try out every toy she finds. She was the first to purr for me and I've nicknamed her Sweetie Pie.


The all black fluffy boy was a little shyer at first, but really loves to be petted. More than anything, he loves to eat. He's my Piggy Wiggy.


The other black fluff ball has a little white on his throat and is a little unsure about all of this ruckus. He has not forgiven me for his bath yet, but he thought that the salmon and shrimp pate was a good start. He has been checking out all of the cubby holes and cautiously walking about. He's my Shy Guy.


One thing is for sure, all of the kittens in this litter are PRETTY! I can't wait to get to know them!


No comments:

Post a Comment