Friday, October 26, 2012

The cuteness of it all!

The kittens are getting bigger every week and they seem to just get cuter and cuter! Angel is still my tiniest little one and we're waiting on him to gain a little more weight before the kittens can get spayed and neutered. Only 0.4 lbs to go until adoption time! He is such a beautiful little boy!


Princess is my biggest pumpkin. She has also become my biggest snuggle bug! She just purrs and purrs and purrs! She is also gorgeous!


Cowboy is such a love and so so handsome. He has such a soft face and a gentle nature. He is always crawling into my lap and nuzzling my cheek.


My tiny tortie, Jester, is quite the stinker! She is super affectionate, but she plays like there is no tomorrow. We are working on learning to nibble on toys and not my fingers... She is fearless.

No comments:

Post a Comment